Terms and Conditions
Please see CBD Sanctuary Terms & Conditions below. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
- This website, with all its contents, is intended solely for consenting adults.
- By using this website and placing an order at CBD Sanctuary CBD Ltd you certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- If paying by credit or debit card we will not process payment until the goods have been dispatched.
- All products on our website are legal in The United Kingdom. We do not provide any information on the legal status of a product in any other country. You accept the responsibility to inform yourself about your local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering and you certify that the import to your country of the products ordered is legal.
- All information provided by CBD Sanctuary CBD Ltd through this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is only intended to educate and inform.
- We never recommend a specific action nor should any information be taken as medical advice.
- Always consult your GP or physician before taking any products. Our products may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicines.
- CBD Sanctuary CBD Ltd, its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
- The customer is fully liable for personal injury, damages, punitive measures, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of any product from CBD Sanctuary CBD Ltd.
- The design, text and logos as well as illustrations and pictures on this website are copyrighted. Any commercial use of any of these contents is strictly prohibited without the written permission of CBD Sanctuary CBD Ltd.
Please note that the information on the website is not always up to date.
(Correct as of 22/03/2021)